Monday, November 23, 2009

Last of the Updates

Here are the last of the hats formerly featured on this blog. Tomorrow I have a bunch of new hats that are eager to make their debut. In the meantime I have started an Etsy shop. I won't give a link yet until it is worth looking at. And I have signed up for the January 24 Kelowna Farmer's Market. So I have got to get busy with the needles and hooks... So watch for lots of new hats coming up.

Today's hats are all baby hats.
I love this first one made from 100% merino wool it is super soft but I lined it anyways with grey micro fleece. It is a wee ear flap hat. It would likely fit a new born to a 3 month old (if the 3 month old had a smallish head). It fits 16" and can stretch to 17".
$20.00





Here is another one a bit bigger and is made to fit 6 months to a year. It is 100% acrylic - fuzzy and soft and warm.
$15.00




And this one is for a premie or a newborn with a very wee head. It fits about 14 inches and can stretch to 15. The brim can be rolled or pulled down for some extra length. It is made from a very soft acrylic yarn that is very similar to chenille.
$10



No comments: